Thursday, April 2, 2009

Since I haven't posted in over two months I have a lot of catching up to do!
Jan-- Went back to school out at Salisbury from a sweet Winter Vacation.
Got my third tattoo.
Watched the Ravens almost make it to the Super Bowl (Stupid Steelers)
Feb-- Visited my best friend for her 21st birthday down at Univ of South Carolina.
Had an amazing Valentines Day with Lover Boy.
Fell in love with Margaritas! :)
March-- Got a Puppy! Love the little Kaseroo!
Saw my brother play lacrosse for his high school team.
Had a surprise party for little bro's 16th birthday.
Went to Virginia Beach for Spring Break with Lover Boy and his fam.
Had friends from high school come visit...ended up being the greatest weekend EVER!
April-- Had no April Fool's Jokes played on me! (very grateful for that!)
Started teaching my lessons in an actual classroom.
Had an old friend stay at my place (Jill) ....which is when I get caught up....
Now that I am caught up I will try to stay caught up but I highly doubt it.... :D

1 comment: