Thursday, January 15, 2009

Need Some Boredom Relief...

I never thought I would be in my house for 6 days with my parents and no Lover to help my escape! :( Well that will be this weekend; he decided he needed to go skiing this weekend in The Jers...

I shopped all day long; Food Lion, Wal Mart, Kohls, Target, Kake Kraft Korner, Jo Ann Fabrics, Cakes Plus, another Wal Mart...literally ALL_DAY_LONG...

Finally reached home and had the dilemma of endless amounts of time still.

So to kill the endless amount of time I seem to be stuck with I have researched and explored all throughout the internet! While playing around I saw this fun site for pictures. Many thanks to Jill and an hour later I came up with a few really neat ones!
Lover and Me...

My Bestest and I when we were like 3 :D
So after I was starting to see three of everything on the screen I decided to play a little Wii with the fam which ended in a lovely episode of CSI: Las Vegas...Goodbye Grissom...
All in all, progressive day...



No comments:

Post a Comment