Monday, January 5, 2009

Just the Beginning...

It's been a great start to 2009 so far; accomplished a lot for only 5 days! New Years was spent at home with my Love. This was a different way to celebrate but it was one of the best New Year's Eves yet!

The next morning I decided to plan a day for us for that Saturday since we normally only see each other at night. I thought Washington D.C. would be a fantastic day-trip so I made plans to see the Smithsonian Museums and some of the nearby memorials. We went through the Museum of Natural History then we walked to the White House,the World War I and II memorials, the Lincoln Memorial, the Washington Monument and then the Air and Space Museum. It was definitely the best day of 2009 so far!

After one of the best days it was a guarantee that I would have to have one of the worst. I had to have my top wisdom teeth taken out this morning...they could only take out one so I still have another round to go. My Lover decided to pick up a movie for me and try to take care of me for the night. He's just the best!


I couldn't ask for anything more than what he's given me in the past four years; the good and the bad included. I wouldn't dare give any of it back for it's given me the man I love!
I never thought one person could love another as much as I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment