Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Many Motivations

I woke up this morning as My Lover went to work and decided to start my day off right!


I figured since it was around 8ish that I would start with a run. So I ran and did my sit-ups and push-ups; went to go get cleaned up and realized that it was only 7:40!?! So I did my work-out willingly before the sun was up--before I should have been up!


After I showered I decided that my morning work-out was the best motivation for the rest of my day! I had plans to finish my book, sort my pictures for my calendar, get in touch with the few people I hadn't called back yet and then see My Lover!


I accomplished almost all of what I set out to do today: I sorted my pictures, shopped online, finished my book, and got in touch with one person I set out to.


I was dressed and ready to go and had all intentions of heading to the movies when I noticed that my hamster cage was open?! How long had it been open? Was she still inside? How far could she have gone?
Well the hamster; Lucy (Lucifer); was not in her cage. And boy she must have had some serious motivation because it was a long drop to the floor! No one had any idea the last time they noticed it was closed so we guessed it had been open all night long. There was a sign of her in the closet which she dug a hole through the carpet to get into. We searched and searched but there was no sign of her still in the closet.

So Lucy was loose in the house! This was around 6pm today...and Lucy has still not been found. So sad :( We've left traps in three rooms and we're hoping that we'll catch her in the act, but still no sightings as of yet...


Missed out on The Curios Case of Benjamin Button so I'm hoping to catch that tomorrow night?

No comments:

Post a Comment