Tuesday, January 13, 2009

All is Well...

My hamsta has been captured! We found her Thursday night creepin' in the kitchen... So all is well and she is back in the cage -mind you the cage is locked down- and she's not going anywhere!

The weekend was promising with many ideas of plans...none of which really took place but it all sounded good. Friday was a chill-out night. I rented Pineapple Express; which was hilarious, and we layed in bed and hung out for the night.
Saturday we had plans to go watch the game with friends and then head down to ESPN Zone in Baltimore for the night. But we decided to go to a bar to watch the Ravens kick some Titan Butt!! It's a whole different ballgame when you're around a bar full of fans! We made it to the next round against the Steelers and we WILL avenge ourselves this time!
I can not wait for the game this Sunday! I bought a Flacco Jeresy, a Ravens magnet for my car, and some ribbon to rock a Ravens themed bow!

Sunday Lover and I finally made it to the movies and saw The Curious Case of Benjamin Button; which was fantastic! Did some lovely home cooking with his family and hung out the rest of the night.
Monday was a bust, I did absolutely nothing...well I got my nails done and wrapped my bestest's birthday presents. When Lover came home we decided to get our work out on and lifted weights. Boy and I regretting that decision today because I am S-O-R-E! All is well because it'll all be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment